When is it?
- 05February 2019
What will I learn?
- Explain why change is necessary within a clinical environment
- Describe a model for driving forward change
- Recognise your own feelings and the feelings of others when facing change
- Deliver the required level of support for others to help them on their change journey
- Devise a Personal Action Plan to embed learning from the workshop
Where is it?Hospice in The Weald
Embracing change and driving change in a clinical environment, is vital to ensuring that we continue to deliver the level of service and care required by those who use our services. But it can be difficult to adapt entrenched working practices from both an institutional and personal perspective, and people may react negatively to changes in their working practice and environment. This session uses a blend of trainer input, discussion and practical activities to explore the various stages of implementing and accepting change, and what managers can do to support workers and encourage them to work in new ways.
Who is this course for?
Health and social care professionals from all clinical settings who are required to understand why change is necessary within clinical environments and manage the reactions of people when change is planned and implemented.