The Federated Scheme
What is the Federated Scheme?
The Hospice in the Weald Federated Scheme joins the Hospice with local care homes, nursing homes and agencies in an informal partnership of intent to deliver high-quality end of life care.
Our aim is to help cares ensure that all patients with a terminal illness have a dignified, meaningful death, without any having any unnecessary admissions to the hospital at the end of their life.
One way we achieve this is through the assessment of nationally recognised workplace training qualifications, delivered by the Hospice’s we:train team, and for which funding is available to the employer from the Workplace Development Fund.
Join the Hospice in the Weald Federated Scheme now, at no cost, & receive the following benefits immediately:
- A certificate of membership to the scheme, ready for framing
- Use of the ‘Hospice in the Weald Federated Scheme’ logo in your marketing materials
- A bespoke learning pathway including Apprenticeship standard
ranging from level 2 to level 5 within the care sector
- Assessments and observations scheduled to suit learners’ shift
- EOLC expertise
- The opportunity to shape future work of the Federated Scheme
For more information and to register for membership please contact Lisa Love, Head of we:train on 01892 820497 or email@example.com